Do you love the freedom and adventure of traveling in an RV, but dread the thought of dealing with rude or unhelpful people? Worry no more! We have compiled a list of the friendliest places to live full time in an RV. From small towns to big cities, these places are sure to make your journey enjoyable. So pack up your rig and head for one of these amazing destinations.
1. Santa Fe, New Mexico: Santa Fe is known for its diverse population and high levels of hospitality. The welcoming locals will make you feel right at home as soon as you roll into town. Plus, the stunning desert landscape makes for a beautiful setting to live in an RV.
2. Austin, Texas: Austin has become one of the top cities for RVers due to its friendly atmosphere and vibrant music scene. There are plenty of campgrounds and parks nearby where you can park your rig while exploring all that this city has to offer.
3. Portland, Oregon: Portland has long been considered one of the friendliest cities in America, making it a great place to park up and stay awhile! Explore the many parks and attractions that the city has to offer, and soak up some of the local charm while you’re at it.
4. Flagstaff, Arizona: This small town in Northern Arizona is a great place to stay if you’re looking for friendly locals and beautiful scenery. With its wonderful weather and numerous outdoor activities, Flagstaff is a perfect spot for RVers looking to explore nature or just relax.
5. Williamsburg, Virginia: Williamsburg is well known for its warm Southern hospitality and historic charm. Spend your days enjoying the quaint downtown area or taking advantage of nearby camping opportunities in nearby state parks such as Chippokes Plantation State Park or York River State Park.
Living full time in an RV can be a great way to explore the United States. With so many friendly and welcoming cities, you’re sure to find the perfect place to park up and call home. So grab your keys, start your engine, and head to one of these fantastic locations!